Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My stomach is pretty bad. I am taking less and less prednisone. I am at one tablet and a half of 10 mg tablets. I have bad heart burn right now too. I never heard of that being a side-effect of Ulcerative Colitis before. My stomach is distended a bit. Looks kind of like I'm a little bit pregnant. I ate a lot yesterday - a piece of rice krispie cake, an order of chips and salsa from Buffalo Wild Wings, a spirinella energy bar and a half, and a blueberry/bananna Attain shake with milk. My stomach is pretty sore today. I was on the toilet about ten times this morning and only about three or four times last night. I bought some spirinella tablets yesterday and took six of them. I also bought calcium tablets and took four of them and a vitamin D 500 uc tablet. Today I will see if I can control myself not to eat as much as yesterday to give my stomach a rest. I don't know if I will be able to as I really enjoy food, but it is really important that I do whatever I can to try to get rid of my stomach issues. Obviously the medicine is not working as I have been on prednisone for almost four months. I have tried Asacol and some other drug that starts with a B.

No comments:

Post a Comment