Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Toilet Visits and Diet

I was on the toilet repeatedly during the night. I had a blueberry/bananna/applejuice/strawberry shake this morning for breakfast. I also had Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup. I've only been on the toilet about five times this morning so far and it's 10:14 a.m. My stomach doesn't hurt too bad so far. I need to buy that aloe juice still but I am busy making a cake for s omeone that I promised it for way back at the beginning of December. I am in a panic trying to get it done.

I am shakey from crapping so much. I think banana's help. My general practitioner doctor told me to have a banana a day if I can stand it. I just had a few chips too. The chips are bad. At least my appetite isn't so bad. I think I am somewhat better. The supplements are helping I think. I am scared to try that aloe yet though. I'm going to though. So far, the supplements are helping. There is very little blood, but still blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment