Thursday, February 2, 2012

I ended up eating something after 3 p.m. yesterday. I had a bananna/blueberry/Attain shake. I also had a cup of herbal peppermint tea. This morning I had a bowl of cream of wheat with milk and brown sugar. I feel like puking. I've also gone to the washroom about five times last night. I went to the washroom about six times this morning so far and it's 9:54 a.m. My stomach is bubbling. I have to go to the health food store because someone told me a few other supplements that I should try so I am going to try them. Chlorella and somethng that starts with an A. I'll say the name later if I remember what it is. Chlorella works on mice or something like that apparently and human studies showed that it worked on humans. Here's a link to the study someone showed me: http://mobile.nutraingredients-usa.com//Research/Astaxanthin-shows-benefits-against-colitis-for-mice-at-least . It looks promising. Astaxathin is the other thing that starts with an A. It is supposed to be pretty good as well. Perhaps that is better if you are already healthy and to maintain health; I don't know, but I'll try it. I have nothing to lose. I have to also go to the store to get some things from the grocery store, so I can stop by and get the new supplements at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment