Friday, February 10, 2012

I was pretty good today until I tried to eat something around noon. My muscles are sooooo sore from the personal training session. I could barely walk down stairs yesterday and today my legs are still sore. When Jacqueline tries to crawl on my lap I yelp if she touches my muscles. So, I must be more out of shape than I thought. I tried to drink the Aloe today. I mixed it in with a blueberry/banana/coconut juice/Attain shake. It was STILL gagging disgusting. I could smell it through the other scents. I can't imagine making myself drink that putrid stuff every day, but I had better if it has a hope of making me feel better. This diet would be great for me even if I wasn't ill. I have to go out to dinner with a friend tonight at 7. I can't imagine what I am going to order to eat that will be acceptable to my body. Perhaps I should just order a juicy cheeseburger and let the illness come. We'll see. I could order a normal meal and then box it and give it to David to have for lunch, but the problem is that it isn't a work day tomorrow as today is Friday. After the dinner I am going to my friend's house as I haven't been there yet. I have never seen it and she's been living there for about three years. I never did see her first house which was a duplex. I kept meaning to, but Jacqueline was so small and I barely ever saw her so I didn't want to leave her to see someone's house. Anyway, the issue is, is that if I eat something substantial for dinner and then go to her house, I will have to explode crap at her house and that would be quite disgusting for her family. I am not sure if I want to do that. I really have to see her house though, so maybe I will just try really hard not to eat anything. I'll just have a hot chocolate or something. I don't actually like pop anymore. It tastes way too sugary now that I am not used to it anymore. I wish I could get my children to see how bad it is. They don't really drink that much pop anyway, but I wish they would drink less.

No comments:

Post a Comment