Monday, January 30, 2012

My five-year-old's birthday party at Chuckie Cheese's

I thought I was doing pretty good today. I didn't eat all day, so maybe that is why. At my youngest's birthday party I thought I could eat since I was feeling quite well. I thought maybe my Ulcerative Colitis was doing well. I had (two slices of rice krispie cake (my daughter's choice of birthday cake) and I didn't have a bad reaction. I got home (had a hot chocolate on the way) and my son heated up some left over pizza from Chuckie Cheese's and I thought I would barf for about two hours after smelling it. Then I had to sit on the toilet for ten minutes and it was full of blood but there was some poop in there. I went to the washroom about five times since 3:30 when I got home. Each time was pretty bad and each time was full of blood and had poop in it. I just had some melted cheese. I guess I'm asking for it. Oh, I had a pretzel when I got home too. It was a small home made pretzel. I feel completely exhausted too. I guess running around all day racing to get things done exhausted me. I try to go to the gym every day but I haven't since Friday. The doctor said exercise is good and the healthier the rest of my body is the better. I don't exercise like I used to, only about 1/2 hour on the tread mill and 1/2 hour of weights and streatching. I don't feel as sick and sometimes I don't even feel sick while I work out. My stomach still hurts, but it isn't too bad. This afternoon I thought I was going to be fine. I didn't even feel sick this afternoon or like I have to go to the washroom at all. It was great. I didn't feel like eating, but for some reason I ate anyway. I guess not eating all day worries me and I feel like I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment