Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ate a Meal

I had an omlet (almost the entire thing) at IHOP today. I had one and a half pancakes and some fries (not too many) and some hot chocolate. I thought I'd puke afterwards and it has been ten hours since eating lunch and I still feel so full I feel like puking. I haven't puked, I just feel that full. It was really hard on my bowls. So far, not too hard though. I had to lie down for a while because I was exhausted and my bones were aching. I drank a bit of water, but I can barely drink anything because I am so full. My stomach hurts from fullness. I had a spinach, cheese and mushroom omlette with onions. It is all I ate all day, so it is weird that I should be so full I'm thinking. Or maybe I am so full because I usually don't eat very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment