Wednesday, February 1, 2012

No food yet today

I haven't eaten today yet. It's 2:37 p.m. My stomach has been hurting all day. I didn't really feel hungry anyway, so it is not like it's torchure or anything. Jacqueline (my youngest who is five) had a bath and is just getting out. I had a bath earlier. I went tot he gym, but didn't really work up a sweat. I walked for 20 minutes and did 30 minutes of streatching and weights. I think I will hold off eating and see if my stomach feels better tomorrow. There's no point in making myself eat if I am not hungry anyway. I ate quite a bit yesterday anyway compared to what I usually eat. I have gone to the washroom about 25 times today already. There was less blood. There was actually some liquid poop. I have over two weeks until I have to go to the doctors and talk to the surgeon. I am hoping that I can somehow get better before then so that I will not have to get my colon removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment