Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Personal Training Session

I won a personal training session. I I couldn't tried to do it today. I couldn't do it after a bit. I felt sick. My stomach hurt too much, but I could do some of it. The trainer wanted me to sign up for a year of personal training at $105.00 per month. I thought I was ok, and then I thought I would pass out and I had barely done anything. I felt so out of shape. I am not though. I did some stuff that the guy said a lot of people can't do, so I am sort of in shape despite the weight loss and lack of proper eating. I was ill after lunch today. Liquid came out as usual, but no blood at all. I didn't go to the washroom all day besides when I woke up. First I went was noon after lunch. I had some potatoes with skins and a blueberry/banana/milk and Attain shake. I only had half a scoup of Attain. My stomach is still hurting from lunch. At breakfast I had an Attain bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment