Wednesday, October 30, 2013

30 October 2013

So, I've done OK today.  Felt like I was going to need the washroom all day, but it was pretty tame since all I ate all day was a bit of raspberries and blueberries.  Less than a cup.  It's almost 6:00 p.m. now though and I ate some fried up hamburger with bar-b-que sauce.  That should cause some problems.  I don't want problems, but I've got to eat and cook dinner for my family, and it smelled SO GOOD when I was cooking it, I wanted to taste it.

I got my hair done today.  The hairdresser said I was very very VERY skinny.  She would be too if she had Severe Ulcerative Colitis, I'm sure.  Unless, of course, she took the medication.  I would guess she would be slightly pudgy then.  Prednisone is a crazy drug.  The side-affects are frightening.  Hair loss, joint pain, bleeding of the stomach, thin, fragile skin, osteoporosis, diabetes, Cushing's Syndrome, Low Amount of Calcium in the Blood, Dry Skin, High Blood Sugar, Puffy Face from Water Retention and there's more.  I take it anyway if I get bad enough to be admitted to the hospital. 

No comments:

Post a Comment