Wednesday, October 23, 2013

23 October 2013

I would really appreciate a break from the pain.   It is constant and never-ending and I am always aching and exhausted.  I return from work and crash.  I do get up to do what I must, but every second I can, I try to lie down.  I am so tired of being tired.  I never sleep more than two hours at a time because I have to get up to go to the washroom constantly.  Sometimes I have to get up to go to the washroom after I went five minutes ago.  I am so bone tired.

At work I won a good write-up for doing a fabulous job and always moving and working hard.  I usually don't work longer than a five-hour shift though.  Sometimes I work 7.5, but mostly it's five hour shifts.

I started crying when I got the write up because I thought I was in trouble.  I was crying with relief that it was good.  I have tried very hard in jobs before and gotten in a lot of trouble, yet I was trying very very hard.  I thought this might be the same situation.  Thankfully and mercifully, a great customer boosted my efforts by saying I did a great job packing their food.  Woo de hoo hoo!

I ache as I write this though.  I'm going to try my best not to eat tomorrow and Friday and maybe I'll be able to sleep through the night and be good for work, besides being weak from lack of food, for Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment