Friday, October 18, 2013

18 October 2013

So, my stomach is still quite bad.  I went shopping today, not meaning to, but my 16-year-old wanted me to take her and her friend to the mall.  I brought my 6-year-old as I had nowhere else for her to go and I like taking her with me.  I tried on a size six pants thinking they would be way too tight and there was a sale, and I have no pants that fit me other than jeans and sweats.  So the size six was HUGE on me and I didn't even bother trying on the size 8 that I brought into the dressing room because of this.  I held my pants up and ran out on the floor to get a smaller size.  The smallest size next to six was zero.  Trying anyway I took them into the dressing room since they were a good sale and I thought I would try anyway.  They fit perfectly.  Wow, size zero fits me! That's frightening.  I got a couple of medium shirts that were too big, but the arms were long enough.  Any shorter and my sleeves would be too short, so I had to go with medium.  My stomach is doing OK today, but that's because I barely ate yesterday and I had a couple of spoonfuls of rice today and that's it.  My stomach still hurts anyway though even though I didn't eat almost at all.  It would be far worse if I ate though.  At least I can do things and not just hang around the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment