Tuesday, October 15, 2013

15 October 2013

I am in a lot of pain all the time.  My desire to eat and drink is completely gone and anything I try to put into me because I know I should eat and drink turns to liquid and comes out my rear end.  I lost two more pounds.  Usually I'm 155 - 160 and I'm 5'10.  Over the course of the last two years I've dropped to 135 - 140 and now I am at 131.  I absolutely detest going to the doctor like I would imagine a person would detest prison.  It's horrible.  Except they torture you at the hospital and in prison they don't.  Although, I wouldn't know thus far about prison for sure, but I think I've heard enough to have it be pretty accurate.

If I get to 115, I'll go into the doctor and take their horrible medications.  I'll also go into the doctor if I get toxic mega-colon or if my temperature reaches too high or anything along those lines.  I have to go to dinner tonight with my friend from University and who I worked with at a Pharmaceutical research company.  So much for things going well, because drinking anything will be torture let alone eating.  She's surely going to think I'm anorexic, but if I cave in and eat I could end up in the hospital at this point and I don't want to cancel because of this as I do need some kind of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment