Thursday, May 30, 2013

30 May 2013

Still suffering.  It's difficult to eat without my stomach hurting.  It is very difficult to figure out what to eat.  I'm slowly getting better at figuring out what to eat.  Mostly, I guess I can eat small amounts of potatoes and rice and that's it.  I can drink this special shake I get for $4.75 at Teaberry.  It does upset my colon, but I can handle it.  I am faithfully taking the probiotics, L-glutamine, vitamins, astazanthine, spirunilla and chlorella.  I need to take the vitamins and supplements twice a day and sometimes I only take it once per day.

I had my daughter at ballet yesterday and I was on the toilet right in the middle of vacating tones of diarrhea and blood.  The office opens up right into the main busy area of the lobby.  She opened the door so I had to jump off the toilet right in the middle of everything and slam the door shut.  I guess the lock isn't working on the door.  When I returned to the toilet I had to clean up with toilet paper all the grossness.  It was choking disgusting.  I had to talk to my my daughter through the door telling her to stay out there and I'll just be a moment.  I was frantically trying to clean up.  The ballet instructor had sent her to me to change her into her new costume she had just received.  The purpose was to see if it fit.  My daughter was yelling through the door to me that the ballet instructor had asked us to hurry and I was frantically trying to hurry.

This is what it is like to live with Ulcerative Colitis.  Anyway, she got her outfit on and I made the place acceptable to look at, however, the washroom needs to be thoroughly cleaned.  My daughter did her practice-run for the show with her outfit on and I got to see it.

This is not my daughter's tutu, just using it as an image.  I googled it.

No comments:

Post a Comment