Friday, May 17, 2013

17 May 2013

I had a small portion of Shepherd's pie at around 6:30 p.m. and Famous Amos Cookies (2 bags).  I was up about four or five times during the night on the toilet and it hurt my stomach.  I have eaten nothing since.  It is 9:30 a.m. in the morning.  I just had my iron supplement.  It is a liquid packet.  I'll wait until just before lunch to have my vitamins and supplements.  My stomach is burning but I think if I continue not to eat today I may be OK.  David wants me to go to lunch with him.  I'll have a Teaberry drink (yogurt and crushed up avacado, cucumber and mango.  Maybe I'll have some white rice at the lunch.  Maybe I won't eat anything.  I start feeling better when I haven't eaten for a long time.  Then I get bold and think I can eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment