Monday, May 20, 2013

21 May 2013

I don't want to get too excited, but I ate a stuffed red pepper (hamburger, onions and salt and pepper were the stuffing) and meat is especially bad for me, but it smelled soooooooooooooo good.  I also had cheese and something else I can't remember, but my reaction is relatively good!  I carpeted the stairs (amazing in itself since I could only lay in bed pretty much for quite a while) and the whole time it took to carpet the stairs (about 3:30 - now 1:02 a.m., so nine and a half hours) I used the washroom only once!!  I have one more landing stair to carpet but I have to get more carpet.  But wow.  I think it is amazing that I could get this done.  The thing I changed is taking L-glutamine and 50 billion count probiotic.  I had probiotics in my Melaleuca vitamins, but not enough I guess.

I really think I am improving.  It is still too early to tell.  I may just be having a good day and have to be hospitalized tomorrow or something, but usually if I'm feeling this good, I'm going to get better as long as I don't make a habit of eating things like stuffed red peppers.  It seems crazy for me to eat that now.  I live with a daughter who cooks, and she asked me to please try it and I ate the whole thing.  It was only one helping.  It did hurt my stomach later but for me to be able to do the stairs like I did is tremendous!

Copied picture from google images... I don't know how to get my photos off my phone :(  But this is what the stuffed red peppers looked like sort of:





I wish I had before/after photos of my stairs!



No comments:

Post a Comment