Thursday, May 23, 2013

23 May 2013

I ate nothing all day so far but had my probiotic in the morning.  I'm going to eat now.  I regrouted some of our kitchen tile all morning.  My stomach was fine.  Maybe it is safe to get a job now.

I'm exhausted physically, but that is normal considering how difficult regrouting tile is.  Ugh, I have so much to do yet.  I had an episode when I first woke up as usual, but that's OK.  The rest of the morning was fine.  Hopefully I can handle some food.

Not my photo, took it from the internet, but this is what it looked like.  What a horrible job this is.  I worked for two days and I only have 1/4 of the floor done.  It's 1000 square feet.  Getting the grout out is easier than getting it in.  I really wish I could pay someone else to do it now.  I am stuck though.  Have to finish what I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment