Friday, May 24, 2013

24 May 2013

So I was pretty good all morning.  I took my probiotic, then after a bit I took my l-glutamine, then I had an egg-white mcbreakfast thing at mcdonald's and a hot chocolate and my husband wanted to go there.  At around 3:30 I had a bubble tea.  It's made with lychee jellies, yogurt, cucumber, honey dew melon and avacado and it's a drink.  You can get the pearls with it as in the photo, but I like the lychee jellies better. I had two bags of Famous Amos cookies and that's what I ate today.

My colon is rearing up in alarm at what I ate and freaking out.  The toilet has been my constant companion since around 6:00 p.m.  It is bubbling and moving and peeing dark brown out my bum. I also had my vitamins, chlorella, astaxanthin, spirunilla... I think I'm forgetting something, but that's what I can remember.

I was exhausted at around 1:00 p.m.  I felt like crying I was so tired.  I tried to sleep, but people wouldn't let me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment