Tuesday, May 21, 2013

22 May 2013

I felt pretty good today.  Ate a couple of bags of Famous Amos cookies and I shouldn't have.  Ate a small stuffed red pepper (stuffed with hamburger).  Drank ginger ale and herbal peppermint tea with honey.  I was pretty good all day.  I felt almost normal.  Had the probiotic first in the morning on an empty stomach and then had the L-glutamine at around 11:30 a.m.  I only used the toilet about 9 times today, maybe 15 counting this evening.  I thought I was doing so well with not being completely exhausted all the time and being able to get food in and pooping way less than usual.  Usually in the past month it has been at least 30x per day I'm pooping.  Anyway, I just went to the washroom now at midnight and there is blood and a huge clump of it was in the toilet.

By huge I mean the size of a quarter or maybe a loonie.  There was liquid blood as well.  I'll try really hard not to eat for two days. I keep saying that, but it is so difficult not to.  I did go for 9 1/2 hours yesterday without using the toilet and my body wasn't in too much pain yesterday.  I re-carpeted my stairs just me and my son.  Pretty energetic I'd say.  So maybe I am still getting better, just had a scary issue today and I'll continue on my road to more healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment