Wednesday, May 22, 2013

22 May 2013

I have been trying to re-grout my tile floor.  All I did was the landing at the foot of my stairs and I am completely and totally exhausted.  Re-carpeting my stairs was much easier than re-grouting.  I discovered I really dislike grouting.

My colon has been really bad today.  I didn't eat until about 1 p.m. and from the time I woke up until 1 p.m. my stomach kept burning (colon).  I would get attacks even though there was nothing in my stomach.  I was feeling hungry so at around one I ate and then at around 6 p.m. I had to use the washroom.  I pee'd out my rear end.  It was such a large amount I can't believe I'm not dehydrated.  I certainly didn't take in as much liquid as left my body.  There's no way.  I didn't notice blood today though.

I ate about a cup of fried mushrooms in butter, taro root and sweet potato chips small bowl full, and some Famous Amos cookies.  I also had stuffed red pepper.  That's it all day.  I should have eaten nothing, but I was hungry.  I'll try again tomorrow.

I just get so incredibly grouchy without eating.  As long as I can eat a little bit, I'm OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment