Tuesday, June 7, 2016

7th June 2016

My stomach is a boiling pit of pain and burning. I am up for work. I have to be there by 5 a.m. and it is a twenty minute drive. It's 3:07 a.m. right now. I'm going to get in the tub. I've been up every hour since I went to bed at ten p.m. I've been up constantly since 3:50 a.m. sitting on the toilet.

I didn't eat very much most of yesterday. I thought it would be OK to eat a potato since the doctors (who usually don't know anything about UC) suggested potato and applesauce and rice as the foods that are OK to eat). Once again, they are dead wrong. They know very little about this disease. Applesauce is just as bad as eating a chocolate bar or cereal with whole grain or anything of the sort. It makes no difference what I eat. It all hurts. Meat is the worst followed by anything with fiber, followed by ANY fruit or vegetable, followed by anything with protein in it followed by... don't know. When it gets really bad, chewing gum hurts it. Aspartame or sucrolose, even the tiny amount that is in gum is very awful. I think Stevia is OK. Not sure.

Lipton soup with no real chicken in it can be digested with little disturbance. The powdered kind that comes in a package that is mostly water with some flavor.

I can't write more. I am off the toilet and in the tub. I have to get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment