Sunday, June 26, 2016

26 June 2016

So I was thinking to myself how to get rid of the hemorrhoid without surgery. I don't have time for surgery (maybe some day) and I don't want to pay for it. I started thinking today of Vicks Vap o Rub. I love the smell of that stuff. I was afraid to just try it, so I googled it and a lot of people said that it worked very well. Some said it burned like crazy. So, It tried it. Yes. It burns pretty bad, but the pain is not worse than the hemorrhoid itself and yet there's a chance it could get better.

My Ulcerative Colitis isn't better yet. My stomach hurts a lot but I ate today. I had some roast beef (worst thing for me.. well, one of them) potatoes and gravy and then in the evening I had some cream of chicken soup. Quite small amounts were consumed, but I ate it and I haven't reacted too terribly badly yet.

My poop for the last week has consisted of a stream of total black pee out my butt. Sometimes there's a pinch of texture in there, but mostly black pee. It smells like a person who has been dead for a couple of weeks or however long it takes and there body is swollen with rotted liquid and then someone comes around and pokes it with a stick and rotten fester pops forth with a stench so powerful starving wild animals wouldn't touch it. Right now my butt smells like Vicks Vap O Rub though.

No comments:

Post a Comment