Tuesday, June 14, 2016

14 June 2016

Today was better than yesterday. My stomach hurt, but I didn't have a fever all day I think. My muscles feel weak and it's difficult to work, but I haven't had to urgently poop all day until I came home. My stomach hurts, but not as bad. It wasn't until after I had a second chocolate milk after work and a bag of Funions that my stomach started to broil. I thought the Funions would be OK since there's very little nutritional value in them. There's probably oil though. I think it was the chocolate milk that was bad too, but that stuff is good for replenishing nourishment which is what I need. That is all I ate today. I drank some water as well. There's less blood.

Ok, it's evening now. Because I was feeling so healthy I ate two breaded chicken breasts with bar-b-Q sauce and a small bowl of musilix. Now I feel totally ill. I have to use the washroom constantly. I didn't check for blood. My current temperature is 101.2 degrees Fahrenheit. I'm worried about being able to handle work tomorrow. At least today went well and I felt good the entire time. I was exhausted, but my stomach didn't hurt as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment