Monday, June 20, 2016

20 June 2016

Well, I thought I was doing well. I tried to eat a meal a couple of days ago and the repercussions were not too bad. I only went to the washroom about twenty times afterwards and it never really ended. So then I ate a meal again the next day. Same result. The blood wasn't too bad. Today I ate a bowl of mashed potatoes since the infinitely intelligent doctors have that listed as one of the foods to eat if you have UC. The result was a bowl full of clotted and loose blood flooding the bowl, so I was too bold with the food thing. I lost another pound as well. Now I'm 139 lbs. I'm dizzy when I stand. I also still owe the doctor money ($168.00). There's change as well, but I'm not sure how much change. I just paid them $50.00 last month. My stomach always hurts. If I move, it hurts and a wave of sickness overwhelms me. It's kind of like when you are about to have a bought of diarrhea and you get that wave of nausea and overwhelming illness, then you poop and it all comes out and you feel better. I actually run a fever as well. My fever is usually 101.2.

No comments:

Post a Comment