Thursday, June 23, 2016

23 June 2016

I had two taste samples at work (Costco) and two eggs for dinner and a tiny amount of frozen yogurt at Tutti Frutti and two pieces of red liquorice. That's it. All day. I feel no hunger though. Everyone else was eating, I know I'm supposed to, and I like the taste. Anyway, from last night's shepherd's pie I had very bad bowls this morning and had to go to the washroom about 15 times at work. So my hemorrhoids returned. A huge painful engorged piece off flesh protruding out of my butt. It is so painful that moving hurts it and standing still hurts it. I have to poop about 40 + times per day and each time I'm terrified of the pain that is going to come and the hemorrhoid becomes larger. It feels like it is smaller than a golf ball and much bigger than a walnut. My stomach hurts too. I think that there may be less blood though. I'm so scared of the hemorrhoid. It's so painful and weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment