Saturday, June 25, 2016

25 June 2016

Well, the hemorrhoid was so painful today at work I just about passed out. I was sent out to pick up garbage in the sweltering humidity and it was about 90 F. I was absolutely soaked in sweat in about fifteen minutes. At the end of forty-five minutes, I couldn't see because sweat was pouring off my face and into my eyes. It stung as well. Every time I bent over to pick up garbage, the hemorrhoid squeezed and I could barely stand the pain. I had to do it over and over again to pick up garbage. I began to become really dizzy, and since I could scarcely see anyway and it was close to my normal break time I went inside. My co-workers said I was very white and asked me if I was OK. I said I'm just going to cool off in the cooler (the one we store things in) for a couple of minutes. I could only stand it in there for what seemed like five minutes. I began shivering. I was still wet with sweat though. I took my break then began helping at the front end back-floating. My manager, well one of them, asked me how the garbage picking was going, so I supposed she was annoyed. I told her I was soaked in sweat so I came in. The other manager said I did the right thing. So that saved me at least.

Anyway, the hemorrhoid was hurting terribly as well. I also had to continue to go to the washroom which made me look bad at work and also aggravated the hemorrhoid. To make a long story short, when I got up after finally getting to sit down at seven at night there was some blood there and at the back of my jeans. I am hoping it seeped out of the hemorrhoid. It was still very painful though and so I had a hot bath and tried to cut it with my box cutters to have the inside of it leak out and I could heal. Well, now I have a flap of skin there and nothing came out. I put Melaleuca oil on it. I hope that's ok because it burns like crazy. Very very painful. It's still swollen out of my but and I can't imagine working like this tomorrow, but I'll have to.

It doesn't help that I have to poop every hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment