Wednesday, June 5, 2013

5 June 2013

I read an article yesterday that said that people with a chronic condition can get depressed and that it is essential that I exercise every day to combat that depression.  I can see how I would get depressed with Ulcerative Colitis.  I can't leave the house for very long periods of time.  Going shopping for groceries is not fun.  I think I do, essentially, make myself do things.  I went to my grandmother's funeral last weekend which was a four-hour drive away in Selkirk, Manitoba.  I go shopping if I must, but I do not exercise every day like I was doing before.  The last time I tried, my friend had to drive me home and during the ride home I thought I was going to crap myself in her car.  That was the last time I attempted to work out.  That was a month ago.  I guess I should get the guts up and try it again though.  This is my goal for the next couple of weeks, to work out every day.

                                        



No comments:

Post a Comment