Monday, June 3, 2013

3 June 2013

So, after eating at Buffalo Wild Wings with my family, I felt a little ill, but it wasn't too bad.  I had a brat burger.  It tasted delicious and I had french fries with it.  Afterwards I mowed 1/2 the lawn (my son mowed the other half) and I pulled all the dandelions in the lawn. I also planted some carrots, peas and flowers (Morning Glories) with the help of my daughter Jacqueline.  Here's our demolished lunch:

Freshly mowed lawn with flowers:


Lilac plants.  They smell beautiful along with the fresh cut grass:
                                 

                                          Lilacs again:


                                          Peas, carrots and pumpkin planted along with some Morning Glories:

Right in the middle of  mowing the lawn and pulling dandelions I had to drive my 16-year-old daughter to ballet.  After I got to ballet, I had to go to the toilet so bad I thought I would go in my pants... but I didn't.  All I could think of when I was driving the van was "Please don't crap!! How do I clean this up afterwards? We have cloth seats!" It was very frightening.  I used a public washroom and saw that I evacuated the shepherd's pie I ate for dinner yesterday.  Corn totally undigested.  Blood was in the mix.

It is now 10:40 p.m. at night.  The above paragraphs were written during the day.  I have emergency diarrhea.  As soon as I move too much I have to race to the washroom as there seems to be no time between the feeling of needing to go to the washroom and it happening.  The toilet is full of blood each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment