Saturday, June 1, 2013

1 June 2013

I didn't eat almost at all yesterday and my diarrhea was awful.  On the way home in the car from Winnipeg, Manitoba I stopped at Subway to eat because my children were starving.  I ordered a 1/2" sub (bacon, egg and cheese).  I ate 3/4 of it but had to stop as the egg was frozen.  Disgusting.  I ate the part before I stopped anyway frozen and all.  It had green peppers on it, southwest sauce and onions.  I know that's crazy considering the circumstances, but that was all I had to eat all day. I would have thought the repercussions from eating a sandwich like that would have been far worse than what they were.  I wasn't on the toilet that much considering how much I was on the toilet not having anything in my stomach.  Oh wait, I had the salt and vinegar chips that went with the sandwich and water.

Yeah, so it wasn't too bad.  I only had to use the washroom about four times between 7:30 p.m. before I went to sleep that night and 11:00 p.m. before I went to bed.  I did make it the two hour drive from where I stopped without having to pull over.  I did have to use the washroom during the night a couple of times and in the morning, but considering the food, it wasn't that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment