Monday, June 10, 2013

10 June 2013

So I woke up this morning extremely sore.  I called my friend and (we had a date for me to clean her house as we're helping each other clean) she said I could be there by 9:30 a.m. So I worked at her house helping her clean until 3 p.m.  I came home, bought groceries, and then sat for a bit with my littlest daughter.  She was with me all day but I didn't pay attention to her as I was helping clean while she played with my friend's children.  At around 6 p.m. I started re-grouting my downstairs.  There's 1000 square feet of tile down there.  I got a huge portion of it done and so in total, I am about half done now.  I did about 1/7th of it a while ago.  It is such difficult work.  So, I didn't think I could get out of bed, and ended up working extremely hard all day.  Yay!  I feel a little better as well.  I have a bad cough though right in my chest.  It hurts.

The toilet was full of blood, but I went less often while I was working.  I ate chicken salad and some cheese sticks today.


No comments:

Post a Comment