Sunday, June 2, 2013

2 June 2013

I cannot find my supplements and vitamins! I didn't eat all day but had some Shepherd's pie with the family after my son's graduation, so I made it through the graduation, but now I've been on the 'ole toilet since eating the Shepherd's pie at 5 p.m.  I don't have anything to stop or control or treat the diarrhea and blood.  I better find the stuff.  I am also exhausted.  I'll have to look again tomorrow.  I'm certain I'll find them somewhere.  I went to Winnipeg yesterday so I had them packed in a plastic bag all in one spot (one of those zip-lock ones).

I did figure out how to get photos on here so I don't have to keep downloading them from the internet.

Above is me and my son and my six-year-old daughter under his arm at his graduation today from grade twelve.  This is why I couldn't eat all day.  I had to be there for his graduation, not the toilet.  I am so happy he graduated.  I don't know what he's pointing at.  I can't remember what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment