Tuesday, June 4, 2013

4 June 2013

So, stomach was bad all morning.  Didn't eat at all until noon.  Had leftover Shepherd's pie.  I feel very full when I eat a full serving of something.  I wish I could go without eating for a couple of days to give my body a break.  I helped a friend clean her house this morning and then she's going to help me Thursday.  I am super tired now.  I don't want to do anything but sleep.  The toilet is full of blood every time I use it.  I poop about 40 times a day or more.

It is now 9:20 p.m.  I haven't eaten anything since lunch and I probably won't eat anything until tomorrow.  I don't feel hungry, so it is no issue as far as starving is concerned.  I weigh 140lbs anyway, which is quite a bit.  I'm 5'9 3/4.  I tried to do things this evening, but I had to use the toilet too much.  I don't feel comfortable leaving the washroom for very long.  Every time I move my stomach feels like I'm forcing my large intestine lining to detach from the wall of my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment