Wednesday, June 12, 2013

12 June 2013

The cough medicine I am taking really helps with bodyaches.  It's supposed to, but I think I had them from a bad cough, but I also have them from UC, so it's difficult to tell what I have body aches from exactly.  The cough medicine works to ease the pain though, so I enjoy taking the medicine.

My digestive system is the same in terms of not doing so well.  There's blood in the toilet, but I think there may be less than usual.  I think the probiotic and L-glutamine could be working very slowly.

It's the end of the day.  I had an avacado steak with pepper jack cheese 6" sub from Subway at lunch.  I had a few other little things to eat as well, but that was the main thing.  I was on the toilet this evening regretting ever eating.  I HAD to have pooped out more than came in.

I saw less blood though.

No comments:

Post a Comment