Saturday, April 1, 2017

1 April 2017

It has been really bad lately in terms of exhaustion. I came home from work yesterday and fell asleep at 3:30 p.m. then slept until almost 7:00 p.m. Then I went back to sleep at 10:00 p.m. and woke up at 7:00 a.m. At around noon today I was so exhausted I wanted to sleep on the floor of the hairdresser's place while waiting to get my hair cut. I was fantasizing about it and feeling like I wanted to cry because I wanted to just sleep so badly. I am finally alone at home and I can sleep, but my daughter will be home soon from playing at the park and I want to spend some more time with her.

I have had terrible diarrhea lately. The blood content in it varies. Sometimes there's none and sometimes there's a lot. When there's a lot of blood by abdomen hurts very badly and when I poop it feels like I might poop my insides out. That happens as well. Unrelated, my shoulder hurts terribly much from work (lifting all the time and too much repetitively for eight hours straight with breaks of 1/2 hour for lunch and two fifteen minute breaks). A lot of people don't actually work like that that work at Costco, it just so happens that that is the type of job I have there. I am asking to move, but I don't know if where I move to will be any better. I don't know what else I can do for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment