Friday, March 24, 2017

24th March 2017

I had four weeks off from Costco. Winter Leave. I was still needing a nap every two hours but only got a nap once per day as I was trying to accomplish things like clean, go through my 9-year-old's room, the usual mother things.

I have been back at work for three days now. It's incredible that I am able to accomplish the things I do. I'm thoroughly exhausted. Every person I talk to has been extremely ignorant regarding their knowledge about Ulcerative Colitis. I'm talking about the health care providers I've consulting since being diagnosed with this disease in 2009 I think it was. The only people that seem to know what they are talking about are the people at Mayo Clinic. Thank goodness an establishment exists which is capable of managing and treating this disease. I should move down there simply for the opporunity to surround myself with people who understand what I'm saying and who help me treat this disease when it becomes terrible.

The most alarming part about trying to see a health care provider for this disease is their total disregard for what I am trying to tell them. I'm so tired. I would just like to eat something without fear and work without pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment