Tuesday, April 25, 2017

25th April 2017

Well crapped my pants at work today. At least it was somewhat chunky and not completely runny. I was wearing a sanitary napkin so it caught it. I was able to make it to the washroom for the rest. I had to tell my work people about it and go home. I could have stayed if I had an extra pad, but I didn't and I didn't want to buy a Costco sized pack just then when everyone knew. I also was feeling horribly defeated. I tried to run to the closest washroom which was at the back of the store from where I was in receiving and when I got there the door was locked and someone was in there. After that I knew I wouldn't make it. I tried to run to the front of the store to the other washrooms and I got only about 1/4 of the way and poop squeezed out. My stomach was in a great deal of pain the entire morning and after I tried to make myself poop more out (more did come out) my stomach still hurt. I went to the washroom a couple of more times and I had to use toilet paper to create a barrier between me and my underwear in case of further issues. The toilet paper kept riding up and moving around and I was afraid it would come out of my pants in public. Also, if I had another accident it would go straight onto my underwear and then onto my jeans and everyone would smell and see it.

All I can do it make it home to sleep. I am completely exhausted ALL THE TIME. I get excited when I know I can to go sleep and lie in bed. When it's bed time I am so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment