Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fourth April 2013 Getting Ill Again

So lately I have been feeling ill again.  I tried not to eat yesterday to give my body a rest and ended up eating after 2 p.m. I ate almost as I regularly would.  I was sick from that.  Today I haven't eaten so far and I'm going to try to not eat for a couple of days and take my vitamins and Astaxanthene and other supplements.  I really hope that I don't become too ill.  My joints are aching.  I have been exhausted lately and all I want to do is sleep.  I have a time of being normal between the time I get up (around 6:30 until around 3:00 p.m. and then I'm wiped out.  I still do everything, but my body is so exhausted.  That lasted for about a month or two.  The past two days though, since my stomach started getting worse, I started to realize it's the ulcerative colitis.  However, the past two days I haven't felt exhausted like the last month or two. My joints ache, but not too badly, but if I eat, my stomach has a very difficult time with any kind of food.  Even peppermint tea and honey.  I did feel better cutting off the food yesterday, until I ate again.  I still ate far less than I normally would.  That night my stomach was bad, but not as bad as I thought it would be.  Today my stomach is doing quite well after going to the washroom about five times this morning.  I feel my stomach hurts slightly and I wouldn't touch it too hard, but other than that, I am doing way better than the past two days.  Then again, I haven't eaten anything today.  I was somewhat hungry this morning, but when I become ill with colitis I don't feel as hungry.  The more sick I become, the less hungry I feel.  The less I eat, the better my stomach feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment