Wednesday, April 10, 2013

10 April 2013

I couldn't take it anymore today. Well, I could, but chose not to. I have been eating very carefully since Easter. Easter gave me a flare-up eating all that home made food that was put in front of me. So I lost a couple of pounds which was kind of nice, but I haven't recovered from last year's massive attack. I was up to 147 lbs, which is ok. Ideally I would like to weigh 135 anyway. I guess I'll be there soon, but I don't want to go below that. Starts looking pretty thin and scary below 135. I'm typing this on my phone so I can't see what I'm typing. So after living on bits of cheese, rice puffs and rice crackers with only water or peppermint herbal tea with honey for 13 days, I had some Chinese food from my favorite restaurant for Chinese food (Snap Dragon) and now I feel so sorry I ate. I ate far less than a normal person would have. I'm sitting on the toilet as I type, grateful I made it and didn't go in my pants! I feel remorseful for having been so flagrantly flamboyant as to eat.Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment