Thursday, April 25, 2013

25 April 2013

I am on the toilet again.  It started at 2:45 am.  All I ate was some crackers and cheese after 1:30 pm and a small bowl of beans.  That's it all day.  Blood is back in faint traces and pink hues but not clumps of red as earlier.  I am so tired.  I was up the night before all night until 3:00 am.  I have to wake up to get Jacqueline to school and drive Jordan and Camille.  I wake up at 7:00 am.  I am so tired.

I sewed my son's merit badges on a sash and sewed his Boy Scout uniform properly.  I had to rip the troop number badges off and do them again.  It is difficult to get them on straight.  My fingers are so sore.  I started sewing at Noon or one and ended at ten at night.  I will try again to eat nothing tomorrow so I can sleep the next night.

No comments:

Post a Comment