Monday, April 22, 2013

22 April 2013

So this morning I was deeply sorry I ate anything yesterday and I swore not to touch a morsel of food today.  I spent the morning and part of the night on the toilet.  My guts felt like they were burning inside me a bit.  I thought I was going to barf for a couple of hours.  I think I felt ill because of the pain.  I had three boiled eggs, crackers and cheese, some chicken and cheese ravioli (about five or six pieces of ravioli) and a scoop of frozen yogurt with 1/2 a banana chopped up in it.  I also ate two little foil-covered Easter-eggs.  For me, that is pigging right out because of the ulcerative colitis.  Today I had two slices of cheese and some crackers.  I'm going to have some peppermint tea and honey.  It's 1:31 p.m.  I don't really feel hungry anyway, so I'm not being tortured.  I'm going to take my vitamins and food supplements with the tea.

It's amazing how I can be so sure I'll never eat again and then there I go and eat.  I just feel fine at times, and then I feel very ill at other times.  I was considering removing my colon this morning, thinking it wouldn't be too bad.  Now it seems crazy to do it because I don't feel as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment