Wednesday, March 8, 2017

8 March 2017

I've been resting for over a week now. Just resting. No work at all. I feel much better. My bowls are still subject to the same reactions from eating, however my fatigue has greatly improved. If I do anything too much I am still tired and I have to come home and take a nap, other than that, I am pretty good.

I also need to take a nap even if I do nothing though. If I watch TV, eat, read, then I'm really tired if that takes about three hours. I just have to close my eyes and I have to nap. The feeling like I will cry isn't as bad though. My eyes actually hurt if I stay awake too long, but overall I'm much better. My body aching has reduced greatly. It's excellent. I am starting to feel like maybe I can do something, undertake a project or something.

I have a while to go that I get to relax. I'm going to take full advantage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment