Sunday, November 13, 2016

13 November 2016

I googled what foods to eat to get more magnesium in my body as this is supposed to help with joint pain. This is what I got: High magnesium foods include dark leafy greens, nuts, seeds, fish, beans, whole grains, avocados, yogurt, bananas, dried fruitdark chocolate, and more.

All these foods cause terrible stomach issues except avocados and bananas. I'm allergic to dark chocolate. I guess I can take magnesium pills and it seems from reading the internet (questionable source) that if I take too much I'll just poop it out. Like I don't poop enough. 

My joints hurt so badly I can't do anything except sit here. I try to do stuff anyway, and I can and I do. I do things more than most people, but I used to do way more than that even before this joint problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment