Saturday, July 9, 2016

9 July 2016

I went to the walk-in clinic. I don't have a family practitioner and this complicates things quite a bit. I need to have a doctor for referral and I don't have one. The tests they did at the walk-in clinic indicated that my hemoglobin level was at 8. It's supposed to be twelve I think. Since I know nothing of medical things (I was a medical writer but on studies and I'm familiar with that terminology but not these things).

The walk-in clinic results said that I am almost to the point where I need a blood transfusion. I'm exhausted, I have very little energy. When I walk a small distance I have to sit down. I am trying to keep going at my job and my side job. I'm so tired though. When I get up I'm dizzy. My heart thumps weird as well.

There's an awesome doctor here who is going to accept me. It will be at least a week before I can get in to see her though. So I have to last at least that long. I could sleep all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment