Thursday, July 14, 2016

14 July 2016

So incredibly exhausted tired that I cannot sleep. My bones ache. I wish I could just sleep and sleep and sleep. Getting up to poop is like running a marathon in my head - getting up the gusto to do it that is, unless it's urgent, which happens a lot, then I just do it.

I got a hold of Mayo Clinic and they are mailing my records over to my house so I can deliver them to this new Ulcerative Colitis natural healing doctor I heard about. David told me about her. She sounds like she may have an idea with it comes to UC unlike my experience has been at Sanford. They are going to try to get me in next week. My blood is low enough to need a blood transfusion or very close to needing one. Some days are far worse than others. A couple of days I couldn't stop crying when I felt a wash of exhaustion overwhelm me. The past two days I feel it, but I've resigned myself to the fact that I won't get help for a while, but it'll eventually come, and I seem to be able to better handle things with this mind set.

Still pooping when I eat. Liquid poops.

No comments:

Post a Comment