Friday, March 28, 2014

28 March 2014

I Blog WAY less when I'm feeling fine. I've been feeling fine lately, however the problems never completely leave.  My stomach reacts to things if I eat too much or if I eat anything with too much fiber in it.  I can eat anything though and not get too bad of a reaction.  All my poop is solid as well, as in not liquid.  The density of the poop varies, but it is almost always on the solid side. A couple of weeks ago I had a liquid poop for the first time in a long time. I ate very bad that day though. Today I am feeling OK, even though I ate high fiber crackers with Havarti cheese. Tastes soooo good.  I am gaining weight as well because I can eat enough to get fat now.  I'm still thin to look at though, even though I weigh 140lbs, but I like looking thin so it's not a problem. I think I'm a good weight for 5'9- 5/10 (depending on who is measuring). I am picking up again on my probiotics since I've been slacking in those lately, which is why I think I had the liquid poop a couple of weeks back.  As soon as I feel good I reduce the amount I take of vitamins, which is not good.

Here's one of the vitamins I take:

Nutrex                              Bioastin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 12 MG, 25.0 Each , Gelcaps

Here's another one:



Here's another one:



There's more... but I don't want to get up and check the label on my probiotic in the cupboard.  The bath is waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment