Thursday, February 6, 2014

7 February 2014

Today my stomach was distended.  I ate badly for someone with Ulcerative Colitis.  I had a croissant sandwich loaded with turkey meat and lettuce and cheese (half of one) and a ceasar salad.  For dinner I ate at a friend's house and had fried chicken with cheese, sour cream and potatoes mixed together and macaroni salad and I ate a lot of it.  I also had lemonade.  My friends were so nice and gracious.  There's no way I could have turned them down.  I had some cookies as well and hot chocolate.  I know.  I'm asking for it.  I was rolling and brolling in my stomach. My poop was still solid though, which is GREAT! Who would have thought I'd ever care what my crap looks like? It is actually exciting for me to encounter crap that is solid. Red watery crap is alarm bells (for anyone really I suppose, but especially for me because I know what's coming - anywhere from a day's discomfort to a year in an attack and a possible hospital stay. I'm living on the edge!

No comments:

Post a Comment