Monday, April 2, 2012

2 April 2012

I feel almost like I don't have UC anymore and without drugs. My joints ache though and I am very tired despite getting enough sleep last night. Working out helped me a lot. I had a protein shake this mid-morning and it seemed to aggrivate my UC. I see the surgeon again on the 11th of April. I am gathering a stack of qustions for him on the operation to remove my colon. My joints are hurting. My stomach is swollen. There is no blood though and there hasn't been for two weeks. I missed my period last month, but just got it again today. I am dizzy when I get up. I don't know why. Everything goes kind of black for a few moments and I have to stand with my legs apart incase I fall down so the impact woln't be as bad. Usually it happens when I am working out though but sometimes when I just get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment