Saturday, March 24, 2012

24 March 2012

Still suffering. I decided I would get the operation to remove my colon, but now that I think of it I am too scared again. Ugh. I almost wish I would have a perforated colon so the decision would be made up for me. I am so tired of waking up every night six times a night at the least. One night it was every 20 minutes all night. I've read novels on the toilet. I've tried to figure out how to get food in me. It seems to work with little bits of food. It is difficult to control eating very small amounts. Sometimes I just want to eat a lot. Nuts are really really bad. I like them though. I ate these crackers with a lot of nuts. They made me really ill in terms of pooping and feeling ill. My daughter keeps talking to me while I am typing this so I am just going to log off. My 15-year-old daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment