Wednesday, May 31, 2017

31 May 2017

Just mailed off my POOP to Mayo Clinic. I've been there before, but never mailed my poop there before. I informed the FedEx guy that it was poop I was mailing in case it was offensive and I shouldn't do it, even though I knew I could do it. It seems so wrong. Anyway, the FedEx guy was fine with it. He told me he had to mail his poop before as well, so it's all good. That was pretty nice of him. Now that I'm going to Mayo Clinic on the 12th and 13th, I seem quite healthy relatively. I still have run a fever though from UC and I was up every 20 minutes all night the night before then had to go to work. That was horrible.

The poop sample was total liquid. It was pee from my poop. Not urine, but liquid poop. At least it mixed well with the preservative. It stank so much. Working in a lab must be so horrible. Imagine getting samples of peoples' poop from all over. *gag*

No comments:

Post a Comment