Monday, August 15, 2016

15 August 2016

I had a colonoscopy at a private doctor on 11th August 2016. The nurse gave me Demerol (which had very little effect in making me unaware of my surroundings). My mom said she put it in my arm too fast when I described what I felt when she injected it into the IV. My vein was burning from my antecubital fossa up to above my bicep. When it hit my brain and body I felt very weird. I can't describe it. I don't remember that ever happening before because I've had Demerol before. The room was spinning and I started shaking.

I felt every single thing during the colonoscopy. Why give me the Demerol?

The Ducolax gave me an Ulcerative Colitis attack. The doctor told me I was wrong and the UC was not caused by the Ducolax. So whatever. I don't believe her at all.

Today I had an iron infusion. I may have to get plenty of these before I start feeling better. Right now I am exhausted all the time. My body aches if I eat the wrong thing and I have a fever if I eat the wrong thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment