Saturday, May 7, 2016

7 May 2016

Ate at a dinner put on for Mother's Day at church. I'm paying for it now. My stomach is in turmoil, or more accurately, my intestines, more specifically, my large intestine. I've gone to the washroom about thirty-five times today. Just guessing how many. At least I've been able to sleep at night for the  most part, so I know it isn't that bad yet, even though I'm pooping blood. The toilet bowl isn't totally full of blood, just comes out with the poop at a regular rate. I had a piece of chicken, a mouthful of potatoes, small piece of chocolate cake with no icing and drank hot chocolate and an aloe boba tea. That's all I had all day + some water. I drank about six glasses of water. In order to not have intestine problems I usually have to take only vitamin supplements, herbs, water and don't eat a thing for about a week. It's great for losing weight. Then when I feel up to it, depending on my reaction to food I slowly eat little bits of food and see how my body handles it.

Right now I'm in a bad way, but I think it will get better.

Image result for flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment